If you are planning to buy a house as per your aspirations then you must be having good guidance from the friends, relatives and the real estate agent. There are a lot of real estate Mumbai portals which can give you the best idea for buying the flats in Mumbai. However, there are few points which vary from area to area hence sometimes reading the long articles may not be useful and will not suffice the purpose. So incorporate the information collected from online portals as well as from the real estate agents. Assess your balance with you before buying a flat. Check for the approved plan of layout and building plans. Also, check out the authenticity of all the documents. Owning the home is the best fulfilling pursuit of everyone. Right mindset and your good luck help you to finding the best flat as per your aspirations. Before finalizing the deal you should take the legal advice and try for good bargaining after a negotiation. As you finalize the home check for the proper measurement of the home as the carper area, built-up area etc. There should be proper electrical connection, cross ventilation should be in a perfect way. Water connection interior designing should be very well organized. Also, do measure the super built up area that is home including the open area.
Before buying a flat in Mumbai, you should keep the below points into your mind:
- Planning for Finance: First of all, you need to check the available funds with you in hand or in bank. If you have deficit, it is required to check for the home loan facility for your behalf which is based on your income. If you are eligible for home loan, then do check all of your documents required for loan. It is recommended not to opt for borrowing if you don’t have much with you. Also, do some research on interest rates offered by financial institutions. If you are planning to buy an old flat in Mumbai then you should also consider the expenses on renovation.
- Selecting the Location: Check out the prevailing prices of the flats in different locations. Consult a couple of realtors and also any of your friend or relatives staying in that locality. If the area is very new to you devote some time in finding the best restaurant, garden, school etc.
- Find the Best Property and Lock the Deal: You keep trying the best one and find the famous and trustworthy agent to enter into a deal. And bargain for the best prices. Try to lock the deal in an early possible manner.
- Negotiations: The broker should help you to negotiate the price to the best. He will neither provide you the flat on cheapest rates and not the seller to the expensive.
- Complete all Legal Formalities: Even if you don’t need to go for loan, it is always advised to go for all legal formalities and verifications of the property and all documents. You should never hesitate to ask for the copy of ID proof of the seller. All of the documents must be checked properly and should be found in order.
- Close the Deal Shortly: Before making the final deal, you should need the documents in original like the title deed and the registration receipt. All of the payment receipts and the allotment letter in original letter should be with you. There should not be any due certificate and collect all the previous bills and keys of the rooms and cupboards. Also, intimate your contact details to the society and get the parking pass collected.